Hello Fellow Crafters!!! Today, Ayris (my Sister) and I are here to show you our Spring Edition of Minute to Win it. We hope you enjoy!!!
Before we get started, I would encourage you to visit our About page, as I am going to update that after I publish this post!!!
So, it is kind of hard to tell who the winner is, I gave Ayris two minutes because she is 5, and she got all the eggs put together in 1 minute 30ish seconds. And I set the timer for me at 1 minute and put all the eggs together except the last two didn’t match, they were different colors. So…. On with the challenge:
As always: We will give you a list of supplies and directions for the challenge so you can try it out at home!! Have fun!!!
- Mix up your eggs so that instead of an egg being all one color, the egg has two colors.
2. Set the timer for 1 minute (or longer, depending on your age range) and try to get all the eggs back to one color or pattern.
Here is Ayris:
We both had a blast trying to do this challenge!! We hope you like it too!! Please comment below and tell us what you think!!! Until next time:
Zoe & Friends
Hello Fellow Crafters!! Liliya and I are here today to show you the:
We really enjoyed this challenge but, things got pretty out of hand. So, we don’t have a TON of pictures, but just enough to show you how this works. As we will usually do, we will give you the supplies and directions for this challenge, so that you can try it at home!! Have fun!
- A Plastic Spoon
- A Ribbon (optional:for line to mark where the pom-poms have to go.)
- Place your ribbon, if you are using one, wherever you want the pom-poms to land.
2. Then, set your timer for 1 minute, and use the spoon to catapult your pom-poms past the line!! Liliya and I did 10, but that was way to easy, we got all 10 past the line in 20 seconds. Depending on your age range, you can make people catapult more or less.
Here are my siblings, goofing off and trying to catapult their pom-poms!!
We hope you enjoyed this challenge!! Happy early Valentines/Friendship Day. I am really looking forward to Valentines Day, I love spending it with my family!! What do you do on Valentines Day? Make sure you check out our Behind the Crafts page to see behind the scene pictures!! Until next time:
Zoe & Friends