Hello Fellow Crafters! Happy early Valentines/Friendship Day!! As you will see from my pictures, I am already getting in the mood of this wonderful holiday!! I celebrate Friendship Day, just because I don’t really have anybody in mind for Valentine’s Day quite yet!! Please comment down below what your favorite tradition is for this holiday filled with love, chocolate, and everything pink!!
Today, I am all by myself with this tutorial. Hopefully you can still enjoy it!! 🙂 I am really excited, I hope you like it too! This bracelet is my all-time go to, and it is uber simple and fast to make. Here is what your finished bracelet will look like:
Let’s get started!!
You will need the following:
- 3 colors of yarn or embroidery floss
(P.S. I will put the instruction in word form first, and then the picture of that step right underneath)
1. Cut 2, 24 inch strand of each of your colors. In total, you should have 6 strands of yarn.
2. Align all of your strands together, evenly, and tie a knot at the top.
3. You can clip your knot to a clipboard, or you can tape it to the surface you’re working on. Separate your strands as shown in the picture below.
(P.S. I am going to refer to the colors I am using, just to hopefully make this a bit more clear and easier to understand.)
4. Bring your left blue strand over the left orange and first left purple strand.
5. Bring your right blue strand over the right orange, purple, and blue strand.
6. This is your pattern. Always bring the left strand over before bringing over the right strand. Now, bring the left orange strand over the purple and first blue strand. Your beginning strands may turn out to be a bit clumpy and may look out of place. If you care about this (which, I do) then just gently pull the strands until they look normal.
7. Repeat this step with your right orange strand.
8. Here is what it looks like after I complete the purple row.
9. Continue this process until your bracelet fits around your wrist.
10. When you are done, tie a knot at the bottom of your bracelet, to tie it off.
11. Then, tie another knot a just below your first knot. You don’t want too big of a space, just enough for your top knot to fit through and not fall out.
12. Now you are finished!! Congratulations!! Now, you just open up the space and push your other knot through to fasten on your wrist!!
Thanks for reading!! Please stay tuned for our upcoming challenge:
My friend, Liliya and I are super excited to do this challenge, we are hoping to post it somewhere between January 27th-29th!!!
We would also like to mention that we would like your input on the challenges we do. We want to do things you would be interested in. There are no promises, but we will try our best to do your challenges and post them. Please Contact us to let us know what challenges you would like to see.
Thanks again for reading, hopefully you enjoy this bracelet just as much as we do!
Zoe & Friends